Friday, February 17, 2012

Just the Beginning

Okay so I sort of decided to start this on a whim, but this is going to be my TV review/reactions blog. Just to start I'll list the shows I watch and will most likely blog about here. It may end of being a working list, since so many new shows are just popping up! (They are in no particular order and the list does include shows that have been cancelled/ended)


  • Firefly (off the air, these will mostly be posts from when I watch my blu-ray)
  • Leverage
  • Psych
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Doctor Who
  • Castle
  • Game of Thrones
  • Legend of the Seeker (These will be while I re-watch via Netflix)
  • New Girl
  • Raising Hope
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Gossip Girl
  • The Sing Off
  • The Voice
  • Smash
  • Suburgatory
  • Happy Endings
  • Revenge
  • Chuck (Baby come back)
  • Pushing Daisies (DVD) 
  • My Boys (Will be watched via DVD)
More than likely every other day I will be blogging about the shows I watch. For certain shows I will liveblog and for people not watching at the same time I write under a cut marked "Warning Spoiler Alert"

LLAP,
LadyFirefly

No comments:

Post a Comment