Saturday, February 25, 2012

Well hello there, come here often?

When the lovely and charming ladyfirefly told me of her plans to start her own tv blog, I knew I had to participate. She and I have always been two peas in a pod when it came to our television shows. I, like she is, am slightly....obsessed? That sounds harsh. Let's go with enthusiastic instead. Much nicer, less stalkertastic.

ANYWAYS, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Maudie and tv shows are my blessing and my curse. I get emotionally involved and simply have to discuss everything television or I may actually die. What can I say? It's a compulsion. So needless to say, when ladyfirefly asked me to contribute to her new blog, how could I say no?

My review style is a little different from our fearless leader's. I don't do liveblogs, I'm much more of a watch, think, and criticize person. My reviews will focus on theories and plot discussion, as well as sassy summations of story lines (you can never go wrong with alliteration), and will generally be posted the day after the show airs.

I'll be doing joint discussion with the lovely ladyfirefly on The Voice and, the obsession to end all obsessions, Gossip Girl. Those should be....interesting. I'll be contributing the following show discussions all on my lonesome:
  • Fringe
  • The River
  • Nikita
  • Supernatural
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • White Collar
  • Lost Girl
  • Face Off
  • Merlin
  • Spartacus: Vengeance
  • Downton Abbey
  • Dexter

I am so thrilled to be a part of this!! See you on the flip side kiddies.

You know you love me,

Maudie

No comments:

Post a Comment